BORT StabiloPlus Bridging Brace
- Lumbar brace for bridging and for relief of the lumbar spine
- Classical brace-shaped stable plastic bridging frame, anatomically pre-moulded, thermoplastically adjustable
- Non-elastic stabilisation strap, individually adjustable
- Height: ventral 17 cm (6.7 inches), dorsal 32 cm (12.6 inches)
- High degree of stabilisation, can be gradually adjusted during the course of therapy (mobility function)
- Additional ventral abdominal reinforcing plate
- Basic support with an anatomic cut for optimum fitting
- Easy to put on using the hand straps provided
- Severe lower back pain with muscular weakness and significant hernia protrusion/prolapse
- without absolute indication for surgery
- severe lumbar radicular or pseudo-radicular syndrome (refractory to conservative treatment)
- grade 2 spondylolisthesis with recurring lower back pain
- severe lumbar deformity with facet syndrome/arthrosis
- post-surgery for herniated disks without resulting paralysis with removal of the hernia
- decompression of the spinal canal
- single level
- without deformity
- single level herniated disk surgery
- short stenosis of the spinal canal without significant paralysis
- vertebral fractures resulting from minor trauma
- superior end plate deformities in the lumbar spine
Further downloads are availaible here.
BORT StabiloPlus Bridging Brace
BORT Stabilogen® Sport
Patella fixation support with silicone pad for stabilisation and relief of the knee joint.
Prominent elevations specifically seated on Hoffa’s fat pads
– Anatomically interlocking seat for improved patella tracking and pressure relief for tibial tuberosity – Improved proprioception by stimulating the patella tendon
Prominently noduled surface around the suprapatellar recess
– Circulation stimulation function - improves lymph drainage around the suprapatellar recess – Improved proprioceptive effect on the quadriceps tendon
Heart-shaped patella recess
– Heart-shaped approximation to anatomically varying patella forms improves the pad’s fit and supports patella tracking in the bearing
Mode of action according to the tape principle
Compression of the support sheath
The elastic and compressed knitted fabric (compression class II) results in optimised compression.
Function of the anchor straps
The anchor points work in combination with an increased circular compression on the proximal and distal sections of the knitted fabric - comparable with the anchor straps of a conventional tape.
Central functional principle
Silicone-coated cross restraints placed directly onto the skin cause the muscles to move, thus providing relief to the injured muscle area.
Loosely knitted expansion area to enable maximum approximation of the injured muscle percentage via the lesion.
Maximum relief at the intersection
The intersection of the straps is positioned over the muscle injury. Here, maximum relief takes place with simultaneous compression of the injured area.
The successful treatment that offers a variety of solutions, qualities and skills.
The reliable partner for orthopaedic devices. Because BORT products are made to impress.
As a family run company we consistently aim for quality. Each of our products is the result of years of experience and the indepth knowledge of doctors, therapists and orthopaedic technicians. BORT supports and braces stand out thanks to their therapeutic effect. They also have characteristics that meet specific needs, as well as other specifications that are carefully researched to focus on practicality and their components. They are calibrated each time according to the patient’s needs.