- Arm support cushion for immobilisation and relief of the shoulder joint with outward rotation at 15° or 30° and 15° abduction
- Strap system with Velcro fastening
- Hand rest with ball for training forearm muscles
ACCESSORIES: Art. No. 121 960 Wedge for positioning of outward rotation at 30°
- Safe stability and positioning through anatomical cushion
- Easy to handle
- Skin-friendly Velour cover
- for example in the case of impingement syndrome
- rotator cuff rupture
- implantation of shoulder prosthesis
- subacromial defilee dilation (acc. to Neer)
- subacromial bursitis
Further downloads are availaible here.
The successful treatment that offers a variety of solutions, qualities and skills.
The reliable partner for orthopaedic devices. Because BORT products are made to impress.
As a family run company we consistently aim for quality. Each of our products is the result of years of experience and the indepth knowledge of doctors, therapists and orthopaedic technicians. BORT supports and braces stand out thanks to their therapeutic effect. They also have characteristics that meet specific needs, as well as other specifications that are carefully researched to focus on practicality and their components. They are calibrated each time according to the patient’s needs.