- High quality gripping aid for picking up large and small objects (bottles, needles, etc.)
- Special rubber grips allow calibrated and targeted grasping of objects
- Locking: Grasped objects are held even after the grip lever is released
- Collapsible version: length 75 cm (29.5 inches), when closed 40 cm (15.7 inches)
- Two possible settings:
· Short leverage: normal effort with unrestricted gripping ability of the hand
· Long leverage: less effort with restricted gripping ability of the hand
- Collapsible version, ideal for travel or wheelchair use
The successful treatment that offers a variety of solutions, qualities and skills.
The reliable partner for orthopaedic devices. Because BORT products are made to impress.
As a family run company we consistently aim for quality. Each of our products is the result of years of experience and the indepth knowledge of doctors, therapists and orthopaedic technicians. BORT supports and braces stand out thanks to their therapeutic effect. They also have characteristics that meet specific needs, as well as other specifications that are carefully researched to focus on practicality and their components. They are calibrated each time according to the patient’s needs.