- Wrist brace with additional immobilisation of the metacarpophalangeal joint and saddle joint of the thumb
- Palm and dorsal splints to stabilise wrist and metacarpus
- Can be fully opened
- Length: approx. 19 cm (7.5 inches)
- Adjustable thumb element, which can be individually positioned, completely removable
- Comfortable to wear
- i.e. after thumb ligament reconstruction
- immobilisation in the case of rheumatic-inflammatory processes
- in the case of degenerative diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome
Further downloads are availaible here.
The successful treatment that offers a variety of solutions, qualities and skills.
The reliable partner for orthopaedic devices. Because BORT products are made to impress.
As a family run company we consistently aim for quality. Each of our products is the result of years of experience and the indepth knowledge of doctors, therapists and orthopaedic technicians. BORT supports and braces stand out thanks to their therapeutic effect. They also have characteristics that meet specific needs, as well as other specifications that are carefully researched to focus on practicality and their components. They are calibrated each time according to the patient’s needs.