- Soft ankle joint brace for stabilisation of the ankle joint
- Modular structure, can be downgraded during the course of therapy
- Safe stabilisation of the ankle joint
- Reduction of the talus prolapse by intelligent track control
- Bilateral shells padded softly with memory foam
- Additional stabilisation by retrievable soleplate in the acute phase
- Can be fully opened, therefore easy to put on
- Can be adjusted to suit the particular course of therapy
- Can be worn without difficulty with sports and walking shoes
- Easy to handle and stabilise without graduation using the Boa fastening system
- e. g. conservative treatment of ankle distortions (level II-III) and ligament ruptures
- immobilisation in the case of inflammatory conditions
- post-operative protection after ligament suture / reconstruction
- chronic instabilities of the upper and lower ankle joints
- acute and chronic capsular ligament instabilities
Further downloads are availaible here.
The successful treatment that offers a variety of solutions, qualities and skills.
The reliable partner for orthopaedic devices. Because BORT products are made to impress.
As a family run company we consistently aim for quality. Each of our products is the result of years of experience and the indepth knowledge of doctors, therapists and orthopaedic technicians. BORT supports and braces stand out thanks to their therapeutic effect. They also have characteristics that meet specific needs, as well as other specifications that are carefully researched to focus on practicality and their components. They are calibrated each time according to the patient’s needs.