- Soft ankle brace for stabilisationof the lower and upper ankle joints
- Bilateral shells padded with soft memory foam
- Cross restraint featuring DynamicForce-Control (DFC) technology
- Elastic material that carries away moisture
- Also for children
- Slim design
- Can be worn without difficulty with sports and walking shoes
- Limitation of talus prolapse with optimal stabilisation
- For positioning the ankle in pronation or supination
- Comfortable to wear
- Post-operative protection after ligament suture / reconstruction
- conservative treatment of ankle distortions and ligament rupture
- immobilisation in the case of inflammatory conditions
- ligament injuries
- supination / pronation trauma
Further downloads are availaible here.
The successful treatment that offers a variety of solutions, qualities and skills.
The reliable partner for orthopaedic devices. Because BORT products are made to impress.
As a family run company we consistently aim for quality. Each of our products is the result of years of experience and the indepth knowledge of doctors, therapists and orthopaedic technicians. BORT supports and braces stand out thanks to their therapeutic effect. They also have characteristics that meet specific needs, as well as other specifications that are carefully researched to focus on practicality and their components. They are calibrated each time according to the patient’s needs.